More About our Sunday Worship
Please be aware the following restrictions will be observed when worshipping in our building.
· All high risk (age 60 or older, those with pre-existing conditions such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, or other conditions) are encouraged to stay at home and worship via our Zoom connection.
· There will not be any singing.
· Everyone must wear a facemask.
· If you are feeling ill or have a fever of 100 ̊ or above, you are asked to please stay home.
· As per state guidance, non-contact temperature taking may occur upon entry.
· We will ask you to wash or sanitize hands upon entering and leaving the building.
· The ushers will help you select a seat which is properly social distanced.
· We ask that children who are unable to understand social distancing requirements remain home.
· No childcare will be provided.
· We ask you to enter only by the narthex doors which face Whitehall Road.
· The building beyond the sanctuary and narthex will be closed.
· We will ask you to strictly observe social distance guidelines as you enter the building, worship, and leave the sanctuary.
The Church Council and Pastor Dale are monitoring CDC guidelines regarding cleaning, local health department instructions, and advice from our insurance agent.
We are accepting donations of hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, tissues, and other relevant supplies. If you are willing to donate or have access to a “no-Touch Thermometer” please contact the church office.